Rather pleased with my new Touing only lid

Kingster

Just got myself a new “touring” lid as I wasn’t happy with my previous Caberg due to it having the now typical protrusion at the back that most bike helmets seemed to have - and it’s a tad noisy. 

So after some research on “quietest helmets” I opted for a Schuberth C3 Pro. 

have to say it’s a quality bit of kit!

5F380918-F2F9-472C-86B6-BF91B53F3020.jpeg

F7D1CDF1-5A28-4DDA-BAAB-C0EC6353ED2E.jpeg

E7DFAEBF-B555-4645-991B-4B0F617B460C.jpeg

• Like 4

Nice, and the flip up front will be very handy.

I want for one of the Zamp ones because I love a bit of discount! It’s here but I’ve not had time to take a good look or pull the stickers off.

I’ve got a motorsport lid for track days - this one is for touring: quiet, sun visor, flip up, comms, music, satnav, pinlock 120, and it’s quiet (allegedly - test run tomorrow evening!)

58 minutes ago, Chris King said:

I’ve got a motorsport lid for track days - this one is for touring: quiet, sun visor, flip up, comms, music, satnav, pinlock 120, and it’s quiet (allegedly - test run tomorrow evening!)

I found my Shoei isn’t the quietest, I used to own an AGV many years ago that was superb but I head butted a wall at Alston and the wall won, my lid lost but my head was still intact. Looking forward to trying a motorsport lid for a change.

The Zamp is a good quality helmet and you can get it from Hawke Motorsport 

24 minutes ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

The Zamp is a good quality helmet and you can get it from Hawke Motorsport 

I’m talking about touring though Terry. I have a motorsport helmet for track use, but also want something more suitable for road use with a built in drop-down visor, Bluetooth comms, super quiet, big field of vision etc.

• Kingster changed the title to Rather pleased with my new Touing only lid