Newbie seeks chance to sit in a Westfield! Swindon area

hjm

Not as daft as it sounds (really?) 

I’d love to own a Westfield; I’ve never ever sat in one.

is there a kind owner who lives in the Swindon area who - with all possible COVID precautions - would allow me to try one for size? Would that be allowed in the present conditions even?

I’m guessing it would have to be a wide body ...

Kind Regards

Hugh

Edited by Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO
  • Like 1

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Newbie seeks chance to sit in a Westfield! Swindon area

:ww:Hugh

I've just added your location to the title. You can meet people outdoors etc, so I'm sure it's possible with sensible covid precautions as you suggest.

• Haha 1

You've done the right thing by joining the club first. You may have to be patient initially, but by late May I think the various areas of the club are likely to start face to face monthly meetings again, and if you find out which your nearest area is, contact the area organizer of that area and arrange to meet up with them. That way, you are more than likely to get a ride in a Westfield, never mind just sitting in one!

• Thanks 1