Westfield XI - nearly finished project for sale

jgayer

2006 Westfield kit (#15 of commemorative edition of 50) Largely complete, running and driving but not yet started the IVA process. I need to now sell to free up space and recover my costs to enable another project.

Apart from some seats with headrests (the original bucket seats are included and still in their packaging) all parts are present to complete the build, put it through IVA and get it on the road.

The engine is a rebuilt, standard 1275 A series (the full rebuild spec is available on request). There is new electronic ignition, new fuel pump, a new alternator, a brand-new battery, a reconditioned MG Midget gearbox, reconditioned Midget gauges, a reconditioned steering rack, new callipers, new minilites and tyres and there are many other new or reconditioned parts.

There are a few, very minor storage scratches on the bodywork that would polish out but the aluminium body parts are still under the delivery shrink-wrap and all the carpets are still in packaging.

Invoices, parts receipts and donor car (1967 Midget) documentation are all available.

This is a fantastic project for someone to relatively easily finish off and then either enjoy themselves or sell on.

£15,500.00

Please pm me if interested – I’m near Marlborough, Wiltshire

P1010263.JPG

• Like 2

@jgayer Hi Jeremy,

There is a chap on another XI forum who might be interested in your XI.

I'm just sending you a PM with his email address as he is not a member of this site so cannot contact you directly.

Cheers.

Morris. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.