Sold

Liz03

Bodywork from 95 seiw £250 collection only.

Just to be clear this is 26 year old has been cut off at the bulkhead for flaired engine sides panels some not required holes glassed and filled so will require painting 

Will split as it has to go 

Thanks chris and liz 16175447567581871583327.thumb.jpg.bc15cb409b5ed6c496a7e9399ab3a4ef.jpg

Just need to check something but very interested. 

First dibs please

can't be arsed to argue let Rob have it

19 minutes ago, Liz03 said:

Still for sale 

Thats interesting 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Probably because someone said I couldn't have dibs and said they would have it. 

I went away and did my check spoken to another member and now have what I was after for free. 

Meanwhile you have been messed around by @Rob R1 and lost out on a sale when I just needed to check something. 

• Like 2

Sorry if I messed you around thought you didn't want it 

My fault but glad you are sorted out 

Chris 

If I may quote from the sales and conditions post, stickied at the top of this section:

Hello all 

Just a few quick points before posting your For Sale ad, which will help everyone - and a point to buyers as well.

To the seller

Please do not post adverts on behalf of non-WSCC members, as this is against club rules and such adverts will be removed

You may post an advert on behalf of another WSCC member if they are not computer literate and cannot do so themselves

As there are occasional and sad circumstances where an existing or lapsed member is no longer able to post, you may also post an advert providing you have the OK from the committee

The selling of a vehicle log book without the associated chassis and/or sufficient parts necessary to be legally described as a genuine donor kit is prohibited. Any such ad will be deleted by the Moderation Team and the member warned

Be prepared for fun and games if you decide to advertise your parts in other places such as auction or social media sites and please, if you do, make sure you say so in your advert

When you have successfully completed the sale, please edit your original post and topic title (using the "Use Full Editor" option) to indicate is has been "Sold!". It can be quite a let-down for excited people with money to spend to spot something for sale, only to read through a long thread and find out it's no longer available, as I'm sure you can appreciate. Marking it as "Sold!" is the polite thing to do!

Thank you for your cooperation, and best of luck with your sale! 

To the buyer

Do not post "dibs" or "first dibs" - this isn't primary school. If you want it, just make the effort and buy it. Posting up "dibs" can result in others turning away from the ad, and if the person who posted "dibs" then changes their mind, the seller has to start all over again. Any response post in the Parts For Sale section containing "dibs" may be deleted at the absolute discretion of the Moderation Team - you have been politely warned! 

Although we are good bunch with much integrity, please do remember the old adage of "buyer beware"

Please do pay as soon as you can and within the limits agreed with the seller

To ALL

The WSCC holds no responsibility or accountability for parts bought and sold. The Club merely facilitates the advertising of such things as member benefit and does not provide a transactional service.

Thank you...

Edited April 29, 2019 by Andy Banks - Chairman

"Dibs" are notorious for causing confusion and arguments, and over the years is one main constant that gets the complaints, after thread drifts, in the sales section.

Please, please, if you NEED to go away and check something, and we often do, PM the seller, tell them the situation, and ask if they're happy to hold the item while you check. The answer is often yes, but please, don't "block" the thread, then if it's not suitable for you, they can move on to the next possible buyer.

We're a friendly bunch, but the  dibs thing does really confuse many people.

• Like 4

Will you sell the bonnet separately ?

Is this still available, interested in the lot

• Liz03 changed the title to Sold

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.