Snetterton 26 & 27 June

Richard Houlgate

Richard

That price and travel costs is putting me and Steve off and I am not sure we will attend. I have asked B19 for an explanation but non has been forthcoming. I guess its MSV putting up their prices but I dont know for sure. Weekend would cost me about £500 !!!

It would cost me at least that providing I was prepared to spend 3 nights sleeping in the trailer.

Also I'd be a little anxious at the 1.75 lap format with 3 cars on track at the same time. That means I'd have to keep my foot down, I don't know how others feel but the long layoff has done nothing for my confidence. No doubt it will all be OK on the day!

The VSCC seem also to have put up their prices £180 for Wiscombe, £205 for Prescott, £170 for Loton (all for 2 practice and 2 timed runs). The last time VSCC went to Snetterton was in 2018 and the per day cost was £130. In the same year Loton was £115, in 2019 £125. Some inflation! 

Steve and I may well decide to go to Snetterton and I was wondering who else might be going. Mick Skidmore is tempted 

I'm going

Looks like Steve and I are going to splash the cash and enter

• Like 1

Both entered now and perhaps Mick Skidmore is going as well

B19 currently only have a small number of entries from WSCC members so please enter if interested 

once i know car is ok i will enter

Thats Mick Skidmore entered as well . 👋

• 3 weeks later...