New car collected

jimbobtcc206

Congratulations and enjoy! 😊👍

(BTW... that three year old has a great head of hair! 😎 like I used to many years ago ☹️)

• Haha 1

Got the mot yesterday and then taxed it. Went for a nice blat in the nearby countryside and loved it....apart from the buffeting above 40mph. Need to use ear plugs next time out methinks 😂

I have noticed a loud rattle that disappears when the clutch is depressed. I’ve done some searching on here and seems to be a common issue. I’m currently thinking to just drive it and accept it for now but I don’t want to do that if it could a bigger issue. Any thoughts or recent experiences of this?

9 hours ago, jimbobtcc206 said:

Got the mot yesterday and then taxed it. Went for a nice blat in the nearby countryside and loved it....apart from the buffeting above 40mph. Need to use ear plugs next time out methinks 😂

i got some side screens for this make a massive difference 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlanHodge said:

They look ugly though. Aeroscreen! 

1 minute ago, Rush Motorsport said:

😀😀 Functional

9 hours ago, jimbobtcc206 said:

Went for a nice blat in the nearby countryside and loved it....apart from the buffeting above 40mph.

Common ailment known as Westfield Nose, stops you from breathing at speeds over 60 mph.

5 minutes ago, AlanHodge said:

^ This.  Perspex side screens cures it.  I haven’t driven with doors since I got the side screens.

7 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

So do some of the owners... or maybe one or two of the owners choose aero screens and wear full face helmets because they’re ugly and don’t want to scare small children? (Not you of course @Rush Motorsport :) )

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1