New car collected

jimbobtcc206

Wind deflectors are good. They reduce the buffeting and aren’t as restrictive as side screens. Keep the open aspect too.

3 hours ago, John Dolan - Chairman said:

Wind deflectors are good. They reduce the buffeting and aren’t as restrictive as side screens. Keep the open aspect too.

ooops what i meant 😀

14 hours ago, AlanHodge said:

i got some side screens for this make a massive difference 👍

Put my doors on for a run out today and was totally different. Won’t be going out without them again that is for sure!

9 hours ago, jimbobtcc206 said:

Put my doors on for a run out today and was totally different. Won’t be going out without them again that is for sure!

I got these nice smoked perspex wind deflectors made, as said not as restrictive as doors and definitely not ugly 😀😀😀😀1049703314_IMG_1586-Copy-Copy.jpg.074d9f7ffa2350d83877bac0319664ea.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AlanHodge said:

I got these nice smoked perspex wind deflectors made, as said not as restrictive as doors and definitely not ugly 😀😀😀😀1049703314_IMG_1586-Copy-Copy.jpg.074d9f7ffa2350d83877bac0319664ea.jpg

Look good smoked. I popped to get fuel yesterday, didn’t bother with popping deflectors on as it’s only round the corner. 40 odd miles later(I got lost) I realised what a difference they make. Certainly wouldn’t go far without them on. 

On 28/03/2021 at 18:17, jimbobtcc206 said:

Had a big day yesterday collecting my new car from Scotland. Big thanks to @Rush Motorsport for the trailer hire.

Its a 2005 SEiW Sport 2000 duratec. 6k miles. Lovely condition generally.

It’s need MoT and tax so today I clayed, machine corrected and then machine polished it on the drive. There were lots of fine minor imperfections but I got them all to a point I’m more than happy with.....even got the thumbs up from my three year old 😀

Roll on MOT and tax now!

011522C9-12A3-4B40-A142-23E163E22DAF.jpeg

15472DE3-9397-4F54-9792-E4D6D42084CD.jpeg

Congratulations on the new wheels its deffo the right colour , does this mean your now also the proud owner of a horse too ?

Hi Liam, thanks.

We don’t own him yet but will do at the end of April. To be fair he’s quite an awesome thing but I’ll stick to driving the car as it’s less temperamental!

Have you moved the blade on now?

2 hours ago, LiamMc said:

Congratulations on the new wheels its deffo the right colour , does this mean your now also the proud owner of a horse too ?

Can I asked what you grades of cutting compound and polish you used.? I need to do the same. 

23 hours ago, Hafod said:

Can I asked what you grades of cutting compound and polish you used.? I need to do the same. 

Hi, is used Meguiars DA microfibre correction compound and then followed with the DA microfibre finishing wax. It did a great job but I clayed the whole car to remove any contaminants before I did it.

• Thanks 1