Zamp Helmets are now available :)

Hawkemotorsport

If you remember quite a few months back I posted about if we should bring Zamp Helmets on as a manufacture.

Since then we have been in talks with Zamp to try and get some decent terms sorted and we are pleased to say that are now a Zamp dealer.

We are only carrying the new Snell SA2020 and FIA8859-2015 helmets.

Part of the agreement to the new terms means that I still have to place an initial stocking order in order to supply (which is usual) However in the interest of treading carefully during this pandemic and instead of ordering blindly, I wanted to know if anyone on here is in the market for a Zamp helmet which could help form part of our stocking order with them?
If I can get a list of confirmed orders on here for Zamp helmets then I can put together our inital purchase order for the helmets and get them out to you.

We are offering a never expiring WSCC discount for Zamp for all WSCC members ..

First though, we are offering a one time bigger discount for people than can help us with the initial order.

If you are looking to purchase a Zamp helmet with our first PO then please reply to this thread first with what model and size you are after. Then after a week or so, if there are members wanting a Zamp helmet, I will activate the stock on the website and give the go ahead so you can order the helmet of your choice and I will place the order with Zamp all in one hit.

You can find all of the Zamp products we will be selling here..

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me on PM or on this thread :)

Cheers everyone

zampbanner2.jpg

• Like 2

I'm keen for the Zamp RZ-44CE Carbon in xl with hansposts. 

My only reservation is taking my own advice to people of trying a helmet because if it doesn't fit or is uncomfortable its a waste of money. What will the chances of trying them first. 

The carbon orange one looks awesome, it would have to go on my wish list at the moment though. 

If the price is right I am interested in one (probably a Carbon fibre model with Hans posts fitted)

On 27/03/2021 at 14:07, Simon Waterfall Syman84 said:

I'm keen for the Zamp RZ-44CE Carbon in xl with hansposts. 

My only reservation is taking my own advice to people of trying a helmet because if it doesn't fit or is uncomfortable its a waste of money. What will the chances of trying them first. 

Try on before purchase at this stage will be a little difficult at the moment due to the fact we need to place an stocking order initally. However if we can  get a few placing an order together then we can of course order the model and size you want and you are welcome to come and try that on, however the only downsde is that looking at your location thats a 360mile round trip for you 😮

What we normally do is send the helmet after purchase and if it does not fit then we can either return for full refund or replace with a different size.

Let me know what you think :)

On 27/03/2021 at 16:50, a15cro said:

The carbon orange one looks awesome, it would have to go on my wish list at the moment though. 

They really are nice looking helmets :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

If the price is right I am interested in one (probably a Carbon fibre model with Hans posts fitted)

What size are you bud?

Oh totally forgot to mention we will be offering a better discount for those who can help us with the initial order.

I can't state how much (in an open forum) but if you want to know then please PM me..

This is slightly too late for me as I've just purchased a Zamp helmet. However I am very pleased with it. I went for the RZ-35e and am very impressed the quality and fit.

• Like 1

Lovely looking bits of kit. I am told that the helmets are pretty much Bel helmets under a different brand so whatever size Bell fits can be used with these beauties

• Like 1

I have enabled the stock for Zamp..

If you want to purchase a Zamp helmet and any of their accessories with this bigger discount then please place an order through the website by close of business Monday 5th April. I will be placing our initial order with Zamp right after this and anyone who has ordered should get their helmets etc a couple of days afterwards.

The Discount code is WSCCZAMP as this is for WSCC members only.

To enter the discount code all you will need to do is add the product you want to your cart, then click on the grey button at the top of the screen where it shows your total and click view cart, then enter the discount code where it says use discount code.

If you have any questions please ask.

Ordered myself a new carbon helmet and gloves 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

Ordered myself a new carbon helmet and gloves 😄

Many thanks :) 

Just a reminder tomorrow will be the last day I can do the bigger discount so if you are in the market for a new Helmet then please place your order before midnight Monday.

Many thanks to you all who have placed orders so far :)

Ok so the order has been sent to Zamp :) just waiting for confirmation of the order etc..

Many thanks for all those who helped with our inital order. We should be getting the helmets either tomorrow or Thursday and they will be shipped out from us the same day to you.

I hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday weekend.

• Like 1