Just got my first Westfield!

Andydh1

Hi Andy,

Truly stunning car and with a cracking power plant too! Look forward to a better look around when we meet up - as I'm Bristol and the AO too! 

We often pop over to Castle Coombe for Track Days and have some locals there on Sat 10th April.

Enjoy, they are wonderful!

Chris

• Thanks 1

Hi Chris,

Thanks, I’m so impressed with it! 
I’m well up for coming to meets and would love to get involved with the track days up at castle coombe (and further afield) but it’s sold out. Are they allowing spectators do you know? 
What is your car like? 

Andy

2 hours ago, Sean Walsh - Devon and Somerset AO said:

Hi,

Welcome - you're not that far away from me - MInehead.

Look forward to seeing you out and about before too long I hope!

W

I’ll be heading your way a lot for sure! Breakfast runs over exmoor to woolacoombe for brekky 

1 hour ago, Murraymint said:

Welcome from sunny Scotland...it's the right colour...😀

Thanks! I’ll look forward to bringing her up your way to visit my dad who’s in Inverness. West coast here I come😁

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Good looking car.   I am based down in Brixham Devon, not exactly local but but in the South West.  Just booked a track day at Castle Coombe for 23- Jul-2021, hoping it will all be back to normal by then.  

• Thanks 1

On 26/03/2021 at 22:31, Andydh1 said:

Hi Chris,

Thanks, I’m so impressed with it! 
I’m well up for coming to meets and would love to get involved with the track days up at castle coombe (and further afield) but it’s sold out. Are they allowing spectators do you know? 
What is your car like? 

Andy

We have quite a good track day gang now if you have a look in the track day section. 

• Like 1