1st May - Blyton?

DanDB

I am looking for a day out between Cadwell (29th April) and Knockhill (24th May) though, 2nd May still has spaces. 

15 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

I am looking for a day out between Cadwell (29th April) and Knockhill (24th May) though, 2nd May still has spaces. 

MSV have an Oulton day 12th May? .. it's a bit pricey, but I think that's what they are now.. May need anesthetising before hitting the book button.  

MSV have also posted up their June dates btw.

I want to get a gauge on noise before booking Oulton. Especially as 2x = y where x is Blyton and y is oulton 

28 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Blyton's getting a bit tight on noise as well.. 95db drive by is it?

Been that for ages. Never been an issue and personally only seen one stupidly loud Nissan get pulled...

4 hours ago, Chris King said:

Never been an issue and personally only seen one stupidly loud Nissan get pulled...

My son tripped the noise meter a couple of years back in his CRX. Tbf, they just asked him to short shift past it.

There's some funny old noise limits.. everyone's scared of Donny's 98db drive by, but Blyton at 95, in theory is tighter, and Oulton's drive by is down as 92db?

Comparing apples with pears maybe..

10 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Where is the meter Andrew?

I think it's on the right, just after the start line. Exit of the first / last corner?

Edit. Just had a look on a vid.. I think it's on top of the little white shed affair on the right .. I should really find out what that corner's called shouldn't I . 😉

2nd Edit... "Twickers" 

Perfect, I’m not surprised that rarely gets troubled.