2015 Westfield SEiW SDV - £10,500ono

tomjackson93

In Excellent Condition. Done less than 2,000 miles since build on age related 1991 (H) Number Plate from Donor Vehicle. Just had a Service, MOT and Wheel Alignment so ready for it’s new owner to enjoy! Standard Mazda MX5 1.6 115bhp Engine and Running Gear. Westfield SEight Bonnet. 4 Almost New Toyo Proxes T1Rs. Sparco Steering Wheel & Original. Heated Windscreen. Leather Westfield Seats with Blue Piping. Black Powder Coated Alloys. 2 Keys. Fully Documented Build File with 13 Page Diary and over 125 Photos. Tonnes of History including IVA Application & Certificate, Certificate of Newness, Receipts from Original Kit, Piles of Invoices and Service History from Donor Vehicle.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, hjm said:

Odd question but would a 6’2” 18 stone bloke fit?

Kind Regards

Hugh

Excuse me answering when it not my car, but i'm 6ft 5 and 17 stone (on a good day 😂) and I can drive mine fine.

Looking at the seat position on this it looks like it's got the lowered floors and also has a detachable wheel which do help when you are tall 👍

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hjm said:

Odd question but would a 6’2” 18 stone bloke fit?

Kind Regards

Hugh

Hell yeah!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw one very recently identical to this that was sold on Facebook... Looked a lot like this, may be it was this.

Have a look at the v8 rentledon is selling his cars are very well kept. Talking from experience as I bought one!

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.