Brian James Trailer

W Shep

Reluctant sale of Double axle braked trailer in very good condition, complete with Ramps, Spare Wheel, High level Wheel Rack (with locking security cable) Tool box (with compartment for jerry can), Winch and bed of trailer boarded out.  
Trailer always stored inside, on Jockey wheel and rear stands with tyres deflated.  Trailer fits into standard size single garage. 
This trailer has served me well for the last few years and tows very well.  Selling as I need the space and I haven't done any track days for a while, nor have I any planned.

I only have one photo available but would take more for potential buyer.  I'll take a photo of the ID plate next time I'm at the lock-up but details could be got from the Brian James web site.  

£1600.

1BF87E1A-6B7D-46A9-8F89-DEF249AAE9E5_1_201_a.jpeg

Loving the pic of the boghouse Wayne 👍🏻

Looks a nice trailer for someone. You haven’t mentioned price.

48 minutes ago, jimbobtcc206 said:

Loving the pic of the boghouse Wayne 👍🏻

Looks a nice trailer for someone. You haven’t mentioned price.

Well spotted Jim Bob 👍👍

price now added.

ps advertised on other sites.

• 1 month later...
On 12/03/2021 at 16:22, W Shep said:

I only have one photo available

I'm sure if you ask atound you'll get sent plenty with a 'broken' Westfield on it!!! 😁 :getmecoat:

good trailer and price

• 11 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.