Race / Hill Climb /Track day car for sale - Zetec 1.8 170BHP.

Geoff Dear

Hi, i have for sale my 2004 Westfield SEi 1.8 Zetec ex race car (not road legal). The car was raced for three seasons from new by a "Gentleman racer " then layed up for a couple of years. I bought the car in 2009 and used it for track days for about 5 years, car ran faultlessly, lots of fun. I have not used the car for the last 6-7 years , so will need a once over. Just fitted a new battery, runs like a dream. The car was built with all the best bits ,Quaife 5 speed straight cut box, rose jointed suspension and full cage etc. It has Toyo 888's fitted, with a spare set of wet's and a "My Chrono 3 " digital display. No money to spend other than service items and you are ready to go racing. Brian James trailer available separately.

I am looking for £7500 plus trailer if required (i have somebody else who wants the trailer if not required by who buys the car)

Geoff Dear 07771 730383 / geoff@stationmotors.co.uk

IMG_3642.JPG

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3639.JPG

IMG_3638.JPG

IMG_3637.JPG

IMG_3635.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG

IMG_3633.JPG

IMG_3631.JPG

IMG_3630.JPG

Edited by Geoff Dear
deleted picture

45 minutes ago, Craigib76 said:

Where are you based about?

southampton

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.