Oblong standard rear lights - GONE.

Richard (OldStager)

Whilst mucking about in the garage before, I came upon these which I had forgotten about.

They were purchased to build a PCB into them for high pulse rate LED's, this project never took off and stuck them in the garage cupboard.

Never fitted, but I have lost one of the rubber angle pieces and for some reason the bullet connectors are missing on one of the back plates. the screws to fasten the lenses are missing too. No cracks at all in the lenses.

Make me an offer.

Richard.

lights1.jpg

lights2.jpg

lights3.jpg

• Richard (OldStager) changed the title to Oblong standard rear lights- NOW FREE + Postage

I really need the garage space, so these are now FREE plus postage.

59 minutes ago, OldStager said:

I really need the garage space, so these are now FREE plus postage.

Hi. Il take these please assuming nobody else has a need for them? I don’t need them but they are a match for mine should I manage to damage them. If somebody else wants them then that’s fine. Can’t see them binned though. Cheers, Ian.

OK mate, no worries. Yes was going to leave for another week then the binmen would have had some more stuff to cart away.

PM me your details and I will get then posted tomorrow at some point.

Richard

• Richard (OldStager) changed the title to Oblong standard rear lights - GONE.

Lights gone.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.