Heres to round two!

Andy - a15cro

Probably the worst kept secret, but I can now confirm that I am travelling on Wednesday to collect my Westie to return it back where it belongs.

It looks like its going to need a bit fettling to correct the running issue, but hopefully nothing too major.

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, a15cro said:

Probably the worst kept secret, but I can now confirm that I am travelling on Wednesday to collect my Westie to return it back where it belongs.

It looks like its going to need a bit fettling to correct the running issue, but hopefully nothing too major.

Yes - we all knew 🤣

If you need any help just shout up and (under whatever Covid rules will apply at the time) I'll be happy to pop over.

• Like 1

Fantastic! Let's hope you've soon, easily and cheaply get it back to how it was before!

• Like 1

That's great news! Fingers crossed that a bit of tinkering sorts the issue. 👍😎

• Like 1

Great news and don’t be so hasty next time 😀

Hope fixing it works out ok. 

Timings perfect, a client of mine needs me to survey a site not far from its current home, so I have a reason to travel. Only problem is parking the truck on site with an empty trailer, better get a bigger bait box 😂

I'm north east based I can help at a social distance of course