Anglesey Mon 16 Aug - Track Obsession

Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

16 Aug @ Anglesey  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well you know what happened when I dithered over Cadwell.

@Andy (Sycho) @BenD good to see and look forward to meeting up. 

@Andrew @Michael Whitworth Come on, you know you want to!

@jonjh1964 That's really useful info. I'll be stopping off at my Dad's in Chester, fitting new R888 at Demon Tweeks then heading up night before to a B&B/Hotel. The Kit Car Blats folks have got a lot of the Garages so hope to bag a slot in one of those, but will take the pop up gazebo also. Really looking forward to the challenge of this track compared to Castle Coombe - and yes recovery is sorted to 'cover' for my gremlins (though may have trailer by then).

• Like 2

@Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO do you need to get tyres on the way there. r888rs can be had cheaper than demon tweeks. but if your not a track day addict and use the car for the road more than track r888s are overkill for the road in my opinion of course. if it were my road car and i was going to angles in the sea id be fitting something like an ns2r. a very good multipurpose tyre and will last a bit longer than the r888 and you'll still be able to drive home at the end of the day lol

1 hour ago, Rush Motorsport said:

“Angles in the sea”, sounds lovely!

unless the Angles are crying and trumping then its horrible at that track 

8 hours ago, BenD said:

fitting something like an ns2r

A good point, I only do 2-4 TD a year and the rest is road so I'll check out the NS2r prices for 13" - I've got 15" Michelin Sport Contact 3 for Winter/Wetter.

• 2 weeks later...

I could, maybe, be interested... but i have 5 trackdays booked already, cant risk that much... specially with my cars...😅 will see if there is any space left come june...

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2021 at 21:05, Andrew said:

Not yet Michael. I'm dithering.. 🤔

This is now sold out. Did you book Andrew?

35 minutes ago, Michael Whitworth said:

This is now sold out. Did you book Andrew?

No, I dithered. 🙂 

• 4 months later...