Knockhill trackday May 24th

Andrew

Anyone up for a day at Scotland's premier motorsport venue?

Monday May 24th, Open pitlane from 10am to 5pm, a nominal 105db noise limit, but I've never been tested there yet.

Cost is £200.. they've been steadily rising over the years, but well worth it in my opinion.

Obviously this is all dependant on un locking from Covid restrictions. I haven't booked yet, and so far there's only three of the fifty maximum places taken.

At this stage, maybe just a show of hands?

Who's interested?

😎

1. Andrew Booked 👍

2. @Gary Taylor  Booked 👍

3. @BenD  ..🤔 not thinking about it.

4. @Rush Motorsport ..only gone and booked it!! 👍

5. @Michael Whitworth 👍

6. @a15cro  👍  

• Like 2

Interested and ready to book, but don’t want to end up camping on my own! 

• Like 1

Not 100% sure I can make this but will be doing knockhill at some point as it’s a cracking circuit. 

• Like 1

I'll almost certainly not be camping as I can get up there without an abnormally early start. (Not totally out of the question though) @Michael Whitworth usually attends these days and travels the previous day? Mike??

Last one we did with covid restrictions was perfect. Briefing done on line, handed out wrist bands on arrival at the gate in the morning, and as KH doesn't do noise testing or sighting laps.. that was it. Unload car and away we go! Spot on! 😎

27 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Last one we did with covid restrictions was perfect. Briefing done on line, handed out wrist bands on arrival at the gate in the morning, and as KH doesn't do noise testing or sighting laps.. that was it. Unload car and away we go! Spot on! 😎

Yup it was “the way to do it” - brilliant idea. 

I’d love to do the 24th - but it’s the last day of our (potential) highland tour so even though I will possibly be in the Westy at a hotel maybe 30 mins away, I’m not sure I’ll want to do a track day then drive home in the car (especially if it’s peeing down!)

5 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Interested and ready to book, but don’t want to end up camping on my own! 

Lol if I can find out what’s happening for camping I might come down the day before and stay over

ill have to stay over but i need to make sure everything is settled at home after the new arrival this month

• Like 1

Also looking at this, as it’s a Monday I could have a leisurely 6hr drive up on the Sunday🙈

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Andy (Sycho) said:

Also looking at this, as it’s a Monday I could have a leisurely 6hr drive up on the Sunday🙈

Convoy, good buddy.

• Like 1