FREE - MX5 Munter needing a good home

Andy - a15cro

Most of you will know that after a quick sale of my Westfield last year, I was left short of something to put round a track and @AdamR kindly let me become a foster carer for and MX5 affectionally know as ‘The Munter’.

There’s a change happening shortly in my workshop so I need to make some space quickly.

The rules are the same from when I took ownership, it’s offered free of charge, please don’t take it to profit off it, break to sell off parts, it’s ready to go and do great things round a track, once normality has been restored. It still comes with two sets of wheels, a few spares that Adam left with it. 

The new carer needs to pick it up from the North East, unless it falls within the route on the day (to be confirmed) next week when I will be heading down towards Peterborough. 

All the information you need is here 

• Like 3

Now I'm extremely tempted and this is perhaps another one of my ducks that needs to line up. Problem I have is I have no way of transporting it and no tow car either ( see my post on race licence stuff) as I'm attempting to get back into competitive driving again.

I am going to have to have a darn good think about this.

Richard.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, a15cro said:

break to sell off parts

Like someone could profit of it...😁

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, maurici said:

Like someone could profit of it...😁

😂 it’s had @AdamR and me as owners! Priceless 😉

It’s found a home in record time, just waiting to finalise details with Maurici.

• Like 2

Gah... Oh well, so glad its moved on and once again has remained in the club to be enjoyed my other members.

Well done all.

21 minutes ago, OldStager said:

Gah... Oh well, so glad its moved on and once again has remained in the club to be enjoyed my other members.

Well done all.

I’ve advertised my TT as well if you’re interested ;)

Thanks, but was after a competition car, something cheapish ( relative I know) in case I don't get on with being back on track again. It's a nice car should sell quick.

Richard

1 minute ago, Rush Motorsport said:

Join the Mx5 track day club! 

Never been into trackdays to be honest, stage rally and hillclimbs is ( was ) my bag.

Yep. This is the faster car movement I have seen in my life.

I had to sag the Green MX5 to make way for the munter...

Advertised it in facebook for what it owed me, and its been sold in under 10 minutes. Amazing. I knew I bought it cheap... but not THAT cheap.

Munter on its way as soon as I arrange stuff with Andy! :)

• Like 5

Can't see a 10 minute sell getting beaten anytime soon.

1 minute ago, OldStager said:

Can't see a 10 minute sell getting beaten anytime soon.

Mate. two of them in 10 minutes... 

TWO !!!

Are you giving away free gold bars with each one, TWO in 10 mins...............

Incredible.

It was inevitable the Munter would end up in your garage!

• Haha 6

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.