Westfield Service in Essex

Matt Fisher

Recently bought a Westfield FW Widebody from Toybox, am over the moon with it. Just wondered if anyone would recommend a garage in Essex (happy to drive anywhere) for servicing, alignmenty, MOT, tyres, etc. Thanks in advance. 

MoT’s take it to your regular and trusted indy.

alignment; Graham Hathaway Racing nr Maldon  or Boss Racing at Brands Hatch

tyres; almost anywhere but I use Trident at Marks Tey as they do most of my local race teams.

servicing; do it yourself it’s easy!

• Like 1

I've previously used Shepherd Motors in Chelmsford (they do a lot of Ford bits, and they have their own race team, so know their stuff).  They also do MOT's, although unsure on how they handle WF's in this respect.

Good friend of mine used to use Cold Norton MOT station for his Westy.

Tyres I useTyreSmart in Witham - they used to own Supertyres in Maldon, and also offer 4 wheel laser alignment.

There's also MK who are based nr. Braintree who can do corner weighting, setup etc..

On 28/02/2021 at 09:57, Mark (smokey mow) said:

MoT’s take it to your regular and trusted indy.

alignment; Graham Hathaway Racing nr Maldon  or Boss Racing at Brands Hatch

tyres; almost anywhere but I use Trident at Marks Tey as they do most of my local race teams.

servicing; do it yourself it’s easy!

Thanks Mark

On 03/03/2021 at 16:52, Charlie_Zetec said:

I've previously used Shepherd Motors in Chelmsford (they do a lot of Ford bits, and they have their own race team, so know their stuff).  They also do MOT's, although unsure on how they handle WF's in this respect.

Good friend of mine used to use Cold Norton MOT station for his Westy.

Tyres I useTyreSmart in Witham - they used to own Supertyres in Maldon, and also offer 4 wheel laser alignment.

There's also MK who are based nr. Braintree who can do corner weighting, setup etc..

Thanks Charlie

Be a good idea to know where you live Mr Fish and we’ll suggest help nearer to you.

Our local group can corner weight for you, usually in spring we have a weigh in day.

Rob Cooper can do geo as he knows our suspension set up inside out.

Oil and fluids servicing, diy.

• Like 1