Devon & Somerset - Lyn Valley Classic

Sean Walsh

Hi all,

Just testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in going along to the Lyn Valley Classic in Lynton on June 13th.

This is a great little event / show in Lynton which is always well attended with a great mix of cars and other vehicles.

I have dropped the organisers a note to see if there is scope to have a little WSCC corner etc - and so will let you know when I hear back.

Even if we we can't have our own corner then we can still go along as individuals etc - I think it's a fiver.

There's a great fish & chip shop, pastie shop and pub and it's all right on the harbour.

Link is here:  https://www.lynvalleyclassic.co.uk/

Maybe if you could let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you once I hear from the organisers.

Dorset and Bristol folks ( and anyone else!) very welcome too!

Conscious that I am lobbing ideas out there at the moment so please feel free to let me know if this is / isn't the type of thing that you might be interested in or other ideas that you'd like me to follow-up?

Thanks and have a great weekend!

W

Lockdown permitting 🤞, I would be up for it,  an amazing drive for me from Brixham , cross the moor and up.  👍

• Like 1

Just put a deposit down with toybox cars and should get the car by the end of April, if it all works out and lockdown allows I’m in. I’m from Plymouth, so will be a great day out. 

Hi all,

Just had a note from the organisers to say that they have made a decision to cancel for this year - which is a shame but understandable.

They have said that they would love us to pitch up next year as a club and will keep me posted on the plans and arrangements.

I will post updates as I learn more.

Thanks,

W

• Like 1

Just a follow-up thought but.....

We could always plan something for the same date and converge on Lynton for fish & chips etc?

Happy to organise something if there is interest?

Thx

W

• Like 1