AP Big Brake Kit – Last chance to buy! Products being removed from website 26.2.2021

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

AP Big Brake Kit – Last chance to buy! Products being removed from website 26.2.2021

We are running our last ever offer on the AP big Brake Kit, if this is a braking system you have always wanted, do not delay any longer. Products are being removed from the website. This will be the last batch.

1 x 2340074 - AP Big Brake Kit RRP £1054.00 – Offer £950.00

https://parts.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=67&search=ap+big&description=true 

Free UK mainland delivery included in price.

If you wish to purchase a set complete with a spare set of discs, please contact us by phone: 01384 400077 or email: parts@westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Best front brakes I've ever had on a Westfield! :yes:

• Like 1

Is the reason for the removal that you've got a different 'Halo' brake product to launch shortly? As @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary has suggested, the AP kit is excellent and it would be a shame if a similar spec kit isn't on offer.

Lead time is too long and we don't have enough interest to warrant keeping them on.

We have other alternatives that are available much quicker.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

We have other alternatives that are available much quicker.

Sadly from a more unscrupulous manufacturer. 

I hadn't seen this before today so can I ask if replacement discs will be available in the future to support existing customers? 

Discs will be available, however unfortunately the lead time can be anywhere from 10 weeks to 16. 

AP also, have yearly price increases. The cost of a set of replacement discs are £176.40 each, with potential for them to go up again this year by a unconfirmed %

Glad I fitted a new set last year. My previous Westfield did over 18000miles and still on original pads and minimal disc wear. As Dave says, best option for front brakes I have had on my Westfields over last 16 years!

Andy