Blyton 3rd April

TAFKARM

1 minute ago, Mole said:

I have been four times.. one dry three very wet!!

Then you must be awarded the order of the :Rain-icon:

🙂

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Then you must be awarded the order of the :Rain-icon:

🙂

The hot day was when i went without you and the rest of the WSCC track day team!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mole said:

The hot day was when i went without you and the rest of the WSCC track day team!

We outnumbered your :Rain-icon: with :sun::sun::sun::sun:

35 minutes ago, BenD said:

meant to ask @Rush Motorsport what go pro do you have?

5 is the oldest one with telemetry, so I bought a refurbished 5! 

My hero 9 has it but they fail to mention it needs to have “quick start” disabled or it doesn’t fully save the data. (Why???)

I found QuickStart invaluable on the day as it was dead easy to set the camera away with a single button when strapped in and you forgot to set it away!

I did manage to extract the telemetry but it was pretty erratic - I will see what it’s like next time out with the settings changed. 

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Chris King said:

My hero 9 has it but they fail to mention it needs to have “quick start” disabled or it doesn’t fully save the data. (Why???)

I found QuickStart invaluable on the day as it was dead easy to set the camera away with a single button when strapped in and you forgot to set it away!

I did manage to extract the telemetry but it was pretty erratic - I will see what it’s like next time out with the settings changed. 

image.jpg

can you extract the data from your dash? you can from the aim solo2 which i assume uses the same information

36 minutes ago, BenD said:

can you extract the data from your dash? you can from the aim solo2 which i assume uses the same information

I will email them and ask, but don’t think it’s possible without paying Aim something like £600 for the “logger” add on. 

I have tried via Race Studio and although I can load tracks and view my lap times, I can’t see how to get any other data?

with the solo 2 it has wireless you just connect it to your laptop and download the files to put into race studio apparently 

54 minutes ago, BenD said:

solo 2

But that’s a data logger. Mine isn’t. So when I connect to it I can’t access any lap data

...but will go an plug it in and see what I can pry out of it 😁

If you start a different thread you might get more help....

38 minutes ago, Rush Motorsport said:

If you start a different thread you might get more help....

Oooh hark at her...

• Haha 2