29th April Cadders

Simon Waterfall Syman84

4 hours ago, Rush Motorsport said:

I seem to have gained a green camping chair...?

Bring it to knockers mate

• Like 1

That Fusion had quite a funny quote on the back, that someone must have said to him on Facebook, basically your car is crap and you’d be better off with a Fork KA! 

It was certainly flying though! 

5 minutes ago, a15cro said:

That Fusion had quite a funny quote on the back, that someone must have said to him on Facebook, basically your car is crap and you’d be better off with a Fork KA! 

Yes, I saw that. 🙂 @JeffC and my lad were talking to them / lending tools and may know more about the car. It's powered by a K20 and being built for time attack as far as I know.

I was too busy fiddling about with my car for idle chat. 😞 

57 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Yes, I saw that. 🙂 @JeffC and my lad were talking to them / lending tools and may know more about the car. It's powered by a K20 and being built for time attack as far as I know.

I was too busy fiddling about with my car for idle chat. 😞 

yeh its a K20a with some good bolt on bits 265bhp, Rob  that was the driving it is a very good hand he can certainly get every last bit from a car, the lad that built it messaged me yesterday and said it started knocking on the last lap :( struggling for clear laps but he said 1.38s was where it was at. 

Well I think I've found my problem.. pretty certain my day was spoilt by an M8 grub screw. 😔

One DCOE aux venturi grub screw gone awol. I did actually have a squint down the chokes on the day to see if all was well, as I've had this happen before, and they looked OK. Didn't look hard enough obviously! If the auxiliary choke is allowed to turn, it blocks off the main jet to that choke afaik.

Pee'd off about the bad day, but happy I've found something. 🙂   

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Well I think I've found my problem.. pretty certain my day was spoilt by an M8 grub screw. 😔

Full send at knockers now though so glad it was an easy fix. 

• Like 1

Glad you have got it sorted Andrew.. and at least you know the electrics are all good too!

• Like 1

How do you work out the pricing for the pics? It’s all a bit confusing.

5 minutes ago, a15cro said:

How do you work out the pricing for the pics? It’s all a bit confusing.

£8 an image or 10 for £20

• Like 1

Me and russ until I started running out of fuel

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Andrew said:

One DCOE aux venturi grub screw gone awol. I did actually have a squint down the chokes on the day to see if all was well, as I've had this happen before, and they looked OK. Didn't look hard enough obviously! If the auxiliary choke is allowed to turn, it blocks off the main jet to that choke afaik.

Errrr I do believe I suggested that on the day !

• Haha 1

The next installment of captain not so slow. @Chris King @a15cro

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, JeffC said:

Errrr I do believe I suggested that on the day !

If you remember I whipped the filter covers off and had a look. All the "crossbars" looked aligned.. I even tried poking them round with a screwdriver.. all seemed OK. Not sure if the actual grubscrew is visible with the filter on, but I would think I could feel if it was or wasn't present with a finger.. I failed..  😞 

I'm sure you suggested it could be my vtec solenoid as well.. 🙂 

• Haha 3