introduction

Stergios

Hello there ,

joined the forum as i found some hope reading posts regarding some old mbe ecus.

I'm hoping i can contact someone to guide me through some rough terrain on a project we are working.

So have restored an mini metro 1.3 body and engine both now in top condition. The ecu and tune of  the engine now is the next step. 
Had a previous vauxhall ascona 2.0l with an MBE 977 ecu on it and as its no logner needed we wanted to use it on the mini.

Too the loom from the ascona and ported it on the mini.

So far so good but i need help with the ecu its old and and has quirks i won't tune it myself but need information.

i hope Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) or someone else maybe can help but i cannot pm him yet.

Welcome. Quite a few of us have had MBE ecus in the past so might be able to help with information. 

28 minutes ago, Stergios said:

but i cannot pm him yet.

No, you won’t be able to use the PM system as you are a Trial Member. We only allow PMs between fully paid up members. 

8 minutes ago, Stergios said:

Good to hear that and thank you for the warm welcome

Should i open another thread to ask for so information on the ecu ?

Yes - it’s one for “tech talk”

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stergios said:

Good to hear that and thank you for the warm welcome

Should i open another thread to ask for so information on the ecu ?

yes and if you tag Dave Eastwood like this @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary he'll more likely see it.

• Like 2

Welcome, yup Tech a talk is the place to be!! :d

• Like 1