South West - Haynes Breakfast club

Sean Walsh

Hi all,

The Haynes Motor Museum has issued a notice to say that they will start the breakfast club meetings from April 4th.

They appear to have worked with the local authority etc to test whether this will be viable and have (I guess tentative), agreement to go ahead.

The first event is scheduled for April 4th and the tickets are £5.00 per car - limited to a max of 2 occupants - provided that local Covid-19 restrictions at the time permit - otherwise one person per car.

The event is outside but with catering on site.

Being ever the optimist, I have bought a ticket - but Haynes have said that any tickets bought will be rolled forward to another date if the vent is not able to go ahead.

Link to the event page here:

https://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/haynesbreakfastclub

Link to a video clip of prior event here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWxORMx0cMs

A charge up to Haynes for a lard roll and coffee sounds like heaven just now and so thought that I'd post to to see if anyone in the SW areas might fancy it? I've not had my car long enough to not be in some form of restrictions and so would be great to meet a few people.

April 4th is quite early and so may be a bit weather dependant but come on: cars - a drive - lard - coffee - what's not to like! :)

What do folks think? 

Thanks all,

W

• Like 1

I could be up for this providing

A)its not so cold

B)it's not so wet

C)we're allowed out the house!

Being a newbie to westfield ownership, I reckon it could be the first chance I get to drive the car! 🙂

Well, I'd say that judging by the time table for restrictions to be lifted that the Haynes shindig for 4th April is likely to go ahead.

All we need now is a bit a half decent weather! ;)

I'm going. Had planned to meet some Maserati friends so was going to take the MC Stradale. But if it's dry and not too cold, maybe I'll swap weapons and come in the Westy.

Westie is the way forward!

Would be good to meet up.

I'll post something about catching up with anyone that goes a bit closer to the time!

Thanks for letting me know - just keep your fingers crossed for dry weather!

:)

Hi all.

The Haynes Museum have emailed out today to advise that the April dates are cancelled!

They are enabling anyone that has booked a ticket for April to nominate a later date.

I will keep you posted.

Thx

W

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if everyone is aware but tickets are on sale again now, May is booked out but I have booked for June and July.