Rial Racing 13" Split Rim Wheel

Dan Ingram

I need one Rial Racing Wheel or possibly just the outer rim for one if that's a thing. To replace a damaged one.

13" x 8". I know these didn't come on the car originally so I'm not holding out much hope but it's worth a try.

Wheel.jpg

Speak to Carl at Force Racing Wheels and he might be able to make you one to suit an outer rim that is)

On 21/02/2021 at 19:28, John said:

Speak to Carl at Force Racing Wheels and he might be able to make you one to suit an outer rim that is)

Thanks for that. I'm going to try and split the wheel today and measure up for a replacement outer rim.

3 hours ago, Dan Ingram said:

Thanks for that. I'm going to try and split the wheel today and measure up for a replacement outer rim.

I am sure he will only need the number of bolt holes and PCD of the holes. You picture shows 12 holes

8 minutes ago, John said:

I am sure he will only need the number of bolt holes and PCD of the holes. You picture shows 12 holes

He's asked for the rim mount diameter. I can probably do it while it's in place but it's going to have to come apart anyway.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.