Hello all

Lloydtheant

Hi there. I owned a Westfield for about 4 years but sold it about 13years ago due to a divorce (lost the garage). I’m now back in the market and will start looking once lockdown is finished. I’ll have between £8k -£10k. If I need to save, I’ll wait. I’m based in Plymouth  and wanted to say hi. I’m very excited to be getting one again after all this time.  Attached it the picture of my old one just in case anyone has seen it. I look forward to the meets I am seeing in the north Devon area. Pity the kitcar show is no longer in Exeter, as that was a good meet. 
great to be a member again. Best wishes

Lloyd 

A7E8BCD6-21C8-4083-AE4E-F2F7F176AFF1.jpeg

• Like 4

Welcome back! 

Sad way to loose what was a great looking car. But, you'll have a great new one to look forward to, once you find it!!

• Thanks 1

Welcome!

Good luck with your search.

There’s quite a few members around the Somerset & Devon area and so hope to see you at some point once we are all allowed out to play again! 
W

• Thanks 1

:ww:back! Your old car looked great, good luck with the search for a new one. 

• Thanks 1