NOW FOUND Westfield wanted - megabusa, zetec or duratec

jimbobtcc206

I’m very open minded on choice of car. I’d consider a megabusa, duratec or zetec.

I’d like to cap spend at 15k.

I want something good condition not needing lots of work to get into shape.

I’d prefer full cage but not essential.

Cash waiting. What’s out there?

Good luck in your search. May help if you indicate your price range too.

• Like 1

Yeah but I know what James really wants! Something to take the wife child out in for a sunny blast!!

As long as they don’t mind the spinal damage that comes with the thin tyres and hard suspension - Westies are loads more comfy than any vx220/elise/exige 😁

• Sad 1

I defo want a 7 type car Russ. Em will just have to stay home when I take Charlotte out in it 😂

• Haha 1

On the boardroom. Brand new, 5 miles.

9B930EFB-7F18-4B66-A2E2-C45E464EBA96.jpeg

It’s a very nice car but too expensive considering for my taste I’d need to spend on it to change some bits. I don’t like the chrome as much as black so as nice as it is I’d need to swap things around.

im considering selling my megablade 08 4k on it turbo seats and td wheels with r888 . Now fitted with caged full cage i floated the idea at £14000 not sure if im miles off on the price .

JEN_1884.JPG

• Like 1

Hi Liam, I love this car but having spoken to a friend and fellow member on here I don’t think it will suit what I want. I was the one talking to you about it on Facebook on Saturday.

• jimbobtcc206 changed the title to Westfield wanted - megabusa, zetec or duratec

Bump....still looking. I’ve updated my preferences.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.