NOW FOUND Westfield wanted - megabusa, zetec or duratec

jimbobtcc206

Last V5 issued 12 Feb 2021 - looks like it has been bought recently and they want shot of it?

13 minutes ago, Chris King said:

Last V5 issued 12 Feb 2021 - looks like it has been bought recently and they want shot of it?

So a fib here then and the welded upright needs a good look at too:

image.png.375bfa8526ecd4e827b7efc7719cfdaa.png

Yeah I’ve had a look and it’s not the right car for me, the busa on eBay.

Im viewing a duratec on Saturday that’s not openly for sale yet (he’s doing a track day next month then deciding sale or keep) and I’m also in dialogue with another duratec owner who is 100% selling but not advertising the fact until I see it and decide if I will buy it (which judging by the pictures and spec I think I likely will do). There’s also another duratec option but the owner hasn’t decided if he is going to sell yet until he uses it a little in the next few weeks.

There’s a few cars about but I’m having to work hard to get to the front of the queue before anyone can beat me to it. All three of the above are good because to my knowledge there’s only me that knows they may be up for sale soon... fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

So a fib here then

Well - he might have had to apply to the dvla for a V5. My wife had this problem when they failed to send a new one, then asked for a paper application paid by cheque/po only. That still didn’t work (no idea which ****** cashed the PO 🤬) and eventually got one through on third attempt after 6 months!!!

(apologies for the thread drift!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Or moved house, or simply forgot until it became time to sell. Its a question to ask, sure, but might not be that significant.

(I completely forgot to update all my V5's till about 5 months after moving! :blush: :blush: :blush: )

• Haha 1

Found my car. A lovely duratec sport 2000. Going to hopefully collect next weekend 😎

• Like 5

• jimbobtcc206 changed the title to NOW FOUND Westfield wanted - megabusa, zetec or duratec

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.