Trailer loan/hire, first week of March, Cheshire

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Cheeky I know, but thought I'd ask.

I need to move a Westfield, the first week of March, does anyone in Cheshire either have a trailer I could borrow for appropriate beer tokens, or know of somewhere decent/reasonable to hire one from - tried a place near me in Sandbach previously, who were OK, but the trailer was insanely big - the last hirer used it to move a Discovery, and apparently even that didn't fill it! My Westfield was close to falling down the gap between the ramps!!

If no one else pipes up I have one not the best looking but a westfied is a nice tight fit. I  will take some pictures of it later.

• Like 2

over the peaks dave but can have mine in chesterfield if you cant get one closer 

• Like 2

On 11/02/2021 at 13:16, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Cheeky I know, but thought I'd ask.

I need to move a Westfield, the first week of March, does anyone in Cheshire either have a trailer I could borrow for appropriate beer tokens, or know of somewhere decent/reasonable to hire one from - tried a place near me in Sandbach previously, who were OK, but the trailer was insanely big - the last hirer used it to move a Discovery, and apparently even that didn't fill it! My Westfield was close to falling down the gap between the ramps!!

Dave. Come to pick mines whenever you need. Im keen to let the trailer as honestly a bit of rolling is allways better than sat for months.

• Like 2

I'm working in Chester & I can tow mine down but you'd need to keep it safe for the week as I've nowhere to stash it ! 

• Like 2

Brilliant, thanks for all the kind offers guys!

5 hours ago, maurici said:

Dave. Come to pick mines whenever you need. Im keen to let the trailer as honestly a bit of rolling is allways better than sat for months.

Maurici is only ten minutes or so from me, plus I already know a suitable beer for him! :laugh: so I guess that makes most sense!

Once again though, really great fun for all the offers. 👍

• Like 4