Brand new black leather seats

GarethHD

Change of project to narrow body means I have a lovely, high quality pair of unused black leather-faced seats (black vinyl backs) with harness slots to fit WIDE-bodied Westy.

Please note they will NOT fit narrow bodied cars!

Custom-made Intatrim 'Odyssey' style, GRP shell with diamond stitched back and seat, together with black Alcantara 'tear drop' inserts sewn into the inside of the side bolsters, to fit standard width wide-body cockpit. Immaculate condition in original box. Very comfortable. Photos show placement (not fixed) in my SEiW for demo purposes only (seat harnesses not included in sale!) 

Set of adjustable seat runners to fit these seats available by separate negotiation.

Postage not included.  For guidance Parcelforce 48 courier UK mainland will cost approximately £50 to £60, but I can provide a detailed price upon request. Or collect after lockdown (North Devon).

Price: £750.00 which represents a significant saving on the original cost.

Please check your measurements carefully! My SEiW measures 420mm width driver side along the chassis rail at the front of the seat from tunnel side to opposite interior panel and 405mm at the same point on the passenger side. This includes allowing for the thickness of the carpet stuck to the gearbox tunnel. 

Please pm any questions. Thank you!

Odyssey black leather seats and TRS.jpeg

Odyssey black leather seats.jpeg

Odyssey custom design black leather.jpeg

Odyssey custom suede 'teardrop' insert.jpeg

Good luck with the sale. Just wanted to add that I have the heated version of these Intatrim seats. They are brilliant and fitted my Seight. Good purchase for someone at a significant saving. If undecided my suggestion is to go for it. 

• Like 1

Hi Andrew, thanks, yes I know your V8 and its seats….very nice!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bump….. despite some strong interest, and nearly sold about 4 weeks ago….these are still for sale. Offers invited - I need the workshop space!

Intrested in the seats will check tomorrow 

Thanks chris 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gareth

Interested in the seats, are they still available?

Sorry guys only just seen these posts; yes they are still for sale and I have sent you both a pm. Thanks for your interest, cheers, Gareth

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.