Covid Vaccine Poll

Captain Colonial

Covid Vaccine Poll  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got my first one today, second one booked for mid May and Sue gets her first jab tomorrow. 👍 

• Like 4

That’s great news Martyn!

• Like 1

My son aged 49 had his last week.

our are booked for the day after we come out of home quarantine , 15th March and 31st May.

I had my first one, oxford,4 weeks ago at my gp .I'm early 40s but on the clinically extremely vulnerable list due to a rare form of asthma so was in group 4. I had a sore arm for a couple of days and felt a bit tired in  the afternoon on the day of the jab.

My sister is a practice nurse and has had both doses of the Pfizer jab and has been fine. 

Got my letter this morning, booked in for Friday. Over 56 year olds now. 

I feel old!

• Like 3

Given my Doctors arranged mine a week and a bit ago, and it still doesn't seem like my age group has been generally called yet, I can only assume I'm considered "somewhat vulnerable" and was called early. A sobering thought...

Mrs H has just had a letter saying they're inviting 55 & over here (South Somerset); she's booked for the end of the month for her 1st and mid June for 2nd.

Who needs a vaccine , just drink 25cc Detol every a.m. . 

Kills all known germs ,bugs ,flies, vampires , horses etc.etc.

1 minute ago, MR.C said:

Got my invite today from the NHS.

Put it under the table for now....

Why?, are you not going to have it?.

You should, even if for the benefits of others.

Got my letter this morning 😀😀 booked in at AFC Fylde Wednesday afternoon and 1st June for second one. 

3 minutes ago, AlanHodge said:

Got my letter this morning 😀😀 booked in at AFC Fylde Wednesday afternoon and 1st June for second one. 

Well it won't be long for me then in Wyre.

• Like 1

Certainly seem to be working through people at a good rate. Have seen quite a difference in groups attending the vaccination centre we volunteer at over the last month. They vaccinated 540 yesterday but unfortunately 28 no shows! First time that number haven’t turned up.

7 minutes ago, Adge Cutler- Dorset AO said:

Certainly seem to be working through people at a good rate. Have seen quite a difference in groups attending the vaccination centre we volunteer at over the last month. They vaccinated 540 yesterday but unfortunately 28 no shows! First time that number haven’t turned up.

Firstly, thank you for your volunteer inputs, I don't think the speed of roll out could be achieved without you and other volunteers.

Secondly, I hope the drop off last week was for genuine reasons and not a change of heart at the last minute. I have to be the planets champion of hating needles, but at the end of the day I would not be a responsible adult if I didn't have it. Still waiting for the call up.

Richard.