Possible future owner from Belgium

nielsr

I've been looking at Super Seven types for years now and I'm willing to spend the money on a car that will be used as a second car and for casual track days (e.g. Spa-Francorchamps and the Nurnburg Ring are close by).

I don't want to spend a lot of money and it seems that these cars are way more expensive on the continent compared to the UK. But with Brexit it is a no-go to try to import one.

I've seen a few cars around and it looks like a early 2000 SEI might be within budget and offers the opportunity to tweak it to my preferences.

What are good resources regarding the SEI model? Are there any build manuals out there? Maybe eve in Haynes type books?

Cheers,

Niels

Hello Niels and welcome to the club. I believe there are some of the manuals available and a quick google brings up a few different ones online.

feel free to ask any questions you may have and happy hunting.

Hi Niels,

There are build manuals available to download from the “Downloads” section on this forum. Good luck finding a car, you won’t be disappointed with a Westfield.

John.