Can someone on the admin staff please help.

Richard (OldStager)

Hi,

I attempted to join up in the week as a full single member, however because I do not own a mobile phone to which PayPal wish to send me some sort of code  ( I assume) in order to proceed with the transaction I am left wishing to join and no way to pay WSCC. Is there a way separate to Paypal I can send my card details to please, and before you ask, yes I did choose the home phone option and gave them my number, but this failed, once again I don't think my landline phone accepts text messages... Seems I am left with no option to pay at the moment.

Many thanks

Richard

I've let Mark know via the Committee WhatsApp group too. Apologies for the delay, mind you, if he's anything like me this is one of those peak paperwork times with small businesses.

Thanks Dave very kind of you to post this elsewhere, and I don't mind how long it takes as long as someone knows about the issue and can help.

Richard.

• Like 1

Hi Richard

I've sent you an email with my address to send your membership to......

Thanks

Mark

• Thanks 1

Issue solved, cheque(s) sent - Remember those ?, lol...

Thanks all for the swift conclusion.

Richard.

• Like 3