A big thank you.

ianali

Since buying my car last November, I’ve checked almost every nut, bolt, wires and connectors etc that I can find. This has lead me to realising that I don’t know very much about cars. However, I’m learning, soaking up info everyday. This forum has been invaluable, what an amazing wealth of knowledge there is on here! Almost all my questions have been answered in a timely, and friendly fashion. So to those that have helped, I’d like to say a massive thank you 🙏. I’ve made a mental list of people I will hopefully get to meet and buy a slice of cake for. Roll on Spring and better days. Cheers and have a good weekend. Ian.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, ianali said:

Since buying my car last November, I’ve checked almost every nut, bolt, wires and connectors etc that I can find. This has lead me to realising that I don’t know very much about cars. However, I’m learning, soaking up info everyday. This forum has been invaluable, what an amazing wealth of knowledge there is on here! Almost all my questions have been answered in a timely, and friendly fashion. So to those that have helped, I’d like to say a massive thank you 🙏. I’ve made a mental list of people I will hopefully get to meet and buy a slice of cake for. Roll on Spring and better days. Cheers and have a good weekend. Ian.

What a nice post. You'll find your mental list of people is actually a list of mental people, when you get out to play😁

You have a great weekend too!

• Haha 8

12 hours ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

What a nice post. You'll find your mental list of people is actually a list of mental people, when you get out to play😁

Shhhh, don't tell him that!! He's offered cake!

• Like 2