Retired // Bmw 340I touring with tow bar. £20k

maurici

Retired from sale... f31 340I have gone up on value... PX prices are now over what I paid for it, so I may aswell keep it for a while.

Will leave the advert for posterity.

///Well. After selling the westfield I don't really need a towcar anymore.

2016 Bmw340I with the zf 8speed sport gearbox (along with the engine the best bit of the car)

Bought a year (3000 miles) ago from BMW approved preloved car. Siting on 42k miles

Currently The cheapest in the country by 2 grands and below the average mileage. I was lucky enough to buy under market price, therefore I can afford to do the same for a quick sale. Nothing wrong with her. Literally nothing.

Towbar with bmw specific can box (not a bodge aftermarket one).

Car will be fully valeted upon delivery.

Bodywork mostly inmaculate aside of a single visible stone chip in the bumper.

Interior is MOSTLY unmarked, but the previous owner was a lady and drove with rings... so there is the odd scratch in the leather.

Serviced till December 2021

No offers on this.

FB_IMG_1611412890354.jpg

FB_IMG_1611412884518.jpg

FB_IMG_1611412899962.jpg

FB_IMG_1611412895193.jpg

• Like 1

• maurici changed the title to Bmw 340I touring with tow bar. £20k

It sounds pretty good as well

• Like 1

Well... I´m lying. Is not the cheapest in the country anymore... there is a CatD with 5 owners (mines only has 1 previous owner) for 19.500 so, you can see how a good value of a car it is. :)😆

Having looked over this car and been a passenger, I admit there is temptation to upgrade from my 125d.

Unfortunately mpg for up to 30k miles a year overrides the urge.

GLWS, this us a very nice car.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Having looked over this car and been a passenger, I admit there is temptation to upgrade from my 125d.

Unfortunately mpg for up to 30k miles a year overrides the urge.

GLWS, this us a very nice car.

I does 39mpg on motorway cruises... and 30 driven sensibly on back roads and urban... be brave for once. The smiles for gallon will be far more valuable than the 20 quid a week of over expense in fuel...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maurici said:

I does 39mpg on motorway cruises... and 30 driven sensibly on back roads and urban... be brave for once. The smiles for gallon will be far more valuable than the 20 quid a week of over expense in fuel...

I'm really hoping to never own another diesel car, I hate the oily horrid stuff. Looks a lovely car for someone!

• maurici changed the title to Retired // Bmw 340I touring with tow bar. £20k

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.