More free stuff - type 9 box - Sold

Lundy

I have found some more things that are of no use to me any more but might help someone out. 

I'm sorry but I just don't have the time to package things and then arrange postage and go into town etc...

Possibly there is another member on the forum who is with in a reasonable distance who would hold onto things until the current travelling restrictions are lifted? 

I am only trying to be helpful to someone who may benefit from these things - The alternative s they are taken with the rest of the stuff I have sorted out to the recycling centre on Tuesday.

Main items 

Type 9 gear box - from a diesel so ratios are different rear tail stock is damaged and no selector shaft, I had to butcher this to get my gearshift extender off.

A pair of re-profiled cams for a distributor-less C20XE not in great condition

Cycle wing bracket - goes with the carbon fibre cycle wing in the other listing - there is only one

A couple of collapsible axle stands

A full bottle of Castrol Syntrax 75W90

A spare wheel carrier (not straight)

Aluminium battery box 

Washer bottle with bracket and pump

A linear actuator from a BMW and I thing a headlight washer from a BMW as well (2008 3 series coupe)

There is also a 4 wire coil pack with bracket to fit on the back of a C20XE

Chris

IMG_4693.jpg

• Lundy changed the title to More free stuff - type 9 box - Sold

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.