Just joined.

JamesGN

Hi I have just joined the group and expecting to have my first westfield from next weekend. Can't wait to get out on the road in it. Hopefully in the not to distant future we will get to meets again. 

• Like 3

Excellent, post up photos when you can of your new Westfield. 

we are all hoping for a better covid free summer!

• Like 1

:ww:from Stoke-on-Trent, you're allowed to put pics and details up of your new car from the advert if you've got them too 😁

• Like 1

Welcome. Another member in Lincolnshire!  Must get together when allowed. Looking forward to it. I normally join in with the Peak District group who are a brilliant bunch so keep a look out on this site when trips come up. Quite a stretch to get there and back but gives you more time to enjoy driving these fantastic cars. 

Welcome from a very soggy Scotland , a lovely looking car and hope you have lots of fun, don’t forget to share your adventures when you can

15 minutes ago, JamesGN said:

Cheers guys. @AndrewBClarkeyeah I couldnt see much for Lincolnshire area seems a shame as the wolds would make for a great blast around 

Will sort something out when allowed. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum, I recently join too (mid last year) great bunch of guys and gals on here who are very knowledgeable and helpful.

From a very snowy Scotland

Cheers Craig

Welcome, 

I’m only down the A1 from you.

let’s hope we all can get out a bit more, maybe a Lincolnshire drive/meet.👍

• Like 2