TABLET FORM?

harrypotter

No idea how I've done it but the layout of the screen has gone very strange. Have I somehow put it into tablet or phone mode??

Help, how do I get out of it?

2 minutes ago, harrypotter said:

No idea how I've done it but the layout of the screen has gone very strange. Have I somehow put it into tablet or phone mode??

Help, how do I get out of it?

Maybe but I have no idea what you mean by “very strange” so not a lot to go on! 🤣

Point well made. Can you guess that computers aren't my thing?

All the type has gone large. Lots of the normal details has gone from the initial opening page, or a least its in a different format.

I was trying to reply to a topic and tried to delete a section of text using ctrl and shift and back. I then got options of either phone or tablet!

It looks like a simplified version has been enlarged to fit the screen.

Does that give you aby clues?

26 minutes ago, harrypotter said:

ctrl and shift and back.

Maybe you miss-typed that and it did something. But a screen shot is about the only thing that will really help. 

How very, strange. you've probably got half the club all now either pressing all sorts of key combinations trying to reproduce or scared not to, for fear of ending up with the same view as you!

Here's some to try- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/157179#zippy=%2Ctab-and-window-shortcuts

image.png.e745a91c4e8e7218123fef875c20fd20.png

Most likely this- image.png.053f5fd4947e62bd8c610477ed7e466f.png

image.png.008eb8272b63a8de7fe1d90f8160bbc1.png

If you zoom in too much that will happen (ctrl +). Try ctrl -

(may vary depending on browser)

Thank you all. 

It was indeed zoomed too much. I think what happened was that i tried to delete a block of text by hitting ctrl/shift then back, but must have hit '+' a couple of times by mistake, or the scroll button perhaps. Anyway, all is solved now thanks. Phew!

• Like 2