2012 Ford S Max 2 Litre Titanium 160 PS Manual Now Sold Thanks for Looking

graham frankland

The time is now right to change my much beloved 2012 Ford S Max which I bought from Motorpoint in May 2012 with just over 3k miles on the clock, It was 4 months old at the time so really I describe myself as the nearly only one careful lady owner. It has now done 51750 miles with FSH carefully maintained by MH Auto Services (Marto) for the last 6 years.

It is metallic white with a full fixed panoramic roof and fitted tow bar. It was MOT'd with flying colours on 6/1/21, rear brakes replaced just a few months ago, the RAC replaced the battery also last year with a 5 year warranty and the tyres have had very little use alround. The whole car is in excellent condition both inside and out with no body damage.

It has been a great servant to me with bright shiney alloy wheels and 7 seats it is a perfect family car, a great tow car and flexible load carrier with a very impressive 2000 litres of load space with all the seats folded flat. It makes a comfortable mobile home to sleep in when out on one night sprint events! 

It really is a lot of car for the money @ £6250 ono (Yes that is what the books say) 

I will get some more pictures together in the next few days1

In the meantime do not hesitate to call on 07887 554361 to discuss anything about the car!

Thanks

Graham/Glutey

White SMax 2.jpg

1369866676_WhiteSMax.jpg

Hi Folks

I forgot to say that the spec also includes 7 Seats, Climate Control, Cruise Control, DAB Radio with CD Player, Built In Hands Free Phone Connection with Voice Activation

There is not a mark on the on any of the seats and the rest of the interior is gleeming.

So go for it and grab yourself the bargain of the year so far for around £6k or just over 51k miles, the car is great to drive, fully and carefully maintained and in prestine condition all round!

Call 07887 554361 and seal the deal! 

• graham frankland changed the title to 2012 Ford S Max 2 Litre Titanium 160 PS Manual Now Sold Thanks for Looking

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.