SOLD - Black Anodised Billet Aluminium Dash Warning Lights - Set of 10

Master O

These have been fitted in to the dash but are in excellent condition and in my opinion look great.  A little bigger but can be matched up with the switches from the same range to achieve a very smart looking installation.

• As you can see from the pictures I opted to buy at extra cost the silver centres as I thought the legends were much better than the black option.  Will provide the black ones as well so you have the choice although there is a slight difference in the legends on the black version.  (Individual indicator direction but no Parking Brake legend)
  • The LED's (red, green, blue and amber) are all correct for the silver legends.
  • These are CNC machined, black anodised warning lights are superbly finished and have the option of mounting either with a 12mm front projection (40.5mm rear projection) or, by moving the spacing collar, they are almost flush 2.3mm front projection (50mm rear projection) for IVA compliance.
  • 1/8"  flat spade terminals on rear.
  • Mounting hole size either 15mm or 23mm depending on mounting option chosen.
  • Bezel diameter 25mm.
  • Overall length 53mm

To buy new from Car Builder Solutions these are £18 each so not cheap.

Selling as a set of 10 for £90, buyer pays postage.  You can buy the legends and the LED's individually so you could amend their usage and still be way better of than buying them new.

Only advertised here at the current time, will place them on additional selling sites on Saturday 23rd Jan.

Warning 1.jpg

Warning 2.jpg

Warning 3.jpg

6 minutes ago, DMc said:

hi @Master O. If you decide to split I'd be interested in 

headlight

warning (!)

Thanks 

Thanks, will keep that in mind.  

Mark

14 minutes ago, Craigib76 said:

I will have them, i will take all and sell on what i dont use

Regards Craig

Hi Craig, Will message you re payment, delivery, etc

Thanks

Mark

• Master O changed the title to SOLD - Black Anodised Billet Aluminium Dash Warning Lights - Set of 10

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.