Thanks A-Plan

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM
Just now, MrPoseidon said:

Just quoted by Lisa @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM£461.66 with 5 Trackdays, or £286.66 without. Garage endorsement too. 2gether are £160. Go figure… Well I tried….. 

Appreciate you trying us! We don't use budget insurers so we never claim to be the absolute cheapest every time although we are as competitive as possible (and often lowest cost) for the cover that's included with some of the lowest call wait times and admin charges in comparison to our competitors and all with no call centres.

That being said, as much as we'd love to... we can't win them all :( Please try us again next time around as underwriters are always adjusting criteria.

• Like 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM

• Steve (sdh2903)

• MR.C

• Tim (TimDave25) - Joint Thames Valley AO

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By 'eck my insurance renewal has been complicated to get sorted out this year! (And not because of the supercharger).   Chris Sheen(?) did a cracking job with my initial quote, on the now su

I've just been speaking to A-Plan who have insured my "so close to being on the road it almost hurts" Westie for £120 and some pennies for fully Comp cover! Well chuffed!  Thanks Kerry Foster. 👍@

A-Plan re-insured my Westfield for less than last year, almost as good as @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO quote! Lets hope I get to use it some more this year! Fingers x’d Tha

Kit Car Electronics

Just renewed an MX5 with A-Plan Thatcham. I now have 3 cars with you and find the prices competitive - but the best thing is not having to fill out separate driving, claims, employment, address history from scratch for myself and my wife every single time we need to insure... That's worth quite a lot!

• Like 1
Benrobson2999

So I gave them a call today. Both my Westfield and daily driver sorted :) quite pleased with A plan 👍🏼

• Like 1
OldStager

a belated thank you as we got this sorted a few weeks back now, but thank you to kerry foster - thatcham.

140 and something this year, added breakdown cover as well this year which is nice for piece of mind and increased the cars value a wee bit without it affecting the costs.

many thanks

richard.

• Like 1
A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM
4 hours ago, OldStager said:

a belated thank you as we got this sorted a few weeks back now, but thank you to kerry foster - thatcham.

Thank you!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.