Thanks Howden Insurance (formerly A-Plan)

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

Thank you 😄 good luck with the IVA Iain!

Another compliment for A-plan. Thanks to Mark for helping me sort out a recent claim. After I had been let down the authorised repairer at very short notice Mark made a special arrangement with the underwriter to get the repair done by another company and made sure I was reimbursed quickly.

Gary

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

yet another positive experience with @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM

thanks to carlie for quickly and efficiently sorting out a very competitive quote for my new westy. 

just need to pick up the new motor now and enjoy the spring weather :Rain-icon:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Always have good things to say about @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM however just made a small change to my policy (no plate change) and a charge of over 15% of the policy price is a little steep. A lot of the big boys are doing this for free or a much smaller fee when no other changes are made.

Appreciate there's admin time involved but the guy had the change done and the new documents were in the portal before I'd even finished the call. 30 quid for 5 minutes work is a little steep imo. 

(customer service was great tho) 

• Like 1

A Plan have generally been pretty good, service charge wise, with me. They’ve had their odd moments when you think “how much!” 

But then when I moved house and had to update the insurance on three cars, it was great. The extremely helpful lady I spoke to took the details once, and did all of it in one go,  for one fee only. (I’ve had others insist on per-vehicle fees before I was with A Plan). 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Always have good things to say about @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM however just made a small change to my policy (no plate change) and a charge of over 15% of the policy price is a little steep. A lot of the big boys are doing this for free or a much smaller fee when no other changes are made.

Appreciate there's admin time involved but the guy had the change done and the new documents were in the portal before I'd even finished the call. 30 quid for 5 minutes work is a little steep imo. 

(customer service was great tho) 

Can you pm me your postcode so I can find your policy Steve?

5 minutes ago, A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM said:

Can you pm me your postcode so I can find your policy Steve?

Done:yes:

• Like 1

Mid Term adjustment fees are £30... however we do discount this to £15 for just a change in registration. So just to update, £15 has been refunded as the discount was missed 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you both! 🥰

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, wizzer said:

Just renewed with @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM

thanks to Christopher same as last year £130, 3k miles and guaranteed 12k 👍

YAY!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Thanks Howden Insurance (formerly A-Plan)