Thanks Howden Insurance (formerly A-Plan)

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

Just now, MrPoseidon said:

Just quoted by Lisa @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM£461.66 with 5 Trackdays, or £286.66 without. Garage endorsement too. 2gether are £160. Go figure… Well I tried….. 

Appreciate you trying us! We don't use budget insurers so we never claim to be the absolute cheapest every time although we are as competitive as possible (and often lowest cost) for the cover that's included with some of the lowest call wait times and admin charges in comparison to our competitors and all with no call centres.

That being said, as much as we'd love to... we can't win them all :( Please try us again next time around as underwriters are always adjusting criteria.

• Like 1

Just renewed an MX5 with A-Plan Thatcham. I now have 3 cars with you and find the prices competitive - but the best thing is not having to fill out separate driving, claims, employment, address history from scratch for myself and my wife every single time we need to insure... That's worth quite a lot!

• Like 1

So I gave them a call today. Both my Westfield and daily driver sorted :) quite pleased with A plan 👍🏼

• Like 1

a belated thank you as we got this sorted a few weeks back now, but thank you to kerry foster - thatcham.

140 and something this year, added breakdown cover as well this year which is nice for piece of mind and increased the cars value a wee bit without it affecting the costs.

many thanks

richard.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OldStager said:

a belated thank you as we got this sorted a few weeks back now, but thank you to kerry foster - thatcham.

Thank you!

Just renewed my insurance with @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM, same price as last year, and the year before, and the year before. 

Spoke to George, painless and quick, thank you 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Just renewed my insurance with @A-Plan Insurance THATCHAM, same price as last year, and the year before, and the year before. 

Spoke to George, painless and quick, thank you 

Thanks Robin!! I'll pass onto George :) 

• Thanks 1

Same here for my Westfield, spoke to Hawk, very pleasant experience. Thank you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

Same here for my Westfield, spoke to Hawk, very pleasant experience. Thank you.

Great thank you! shall pass to Hawk also 😄 

• Like 1

Accepted a very competitive caravan quote from A Plan (Bromsgrove). :yes::yes::yes:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 23/06/2021 at 15:37, CraigHew said:

Accepted a very competitive caravan quote from A Plan (Bromsgrove). :yes::yes::yes:

awesome :) Bromsgrove is our caravan branch. Thatchams where we do the wierd and wonderful stuff 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Just spoke to Ben at A-Plan. Great service and price as always. Insurance renewed for another year.

Thanks Ben great to talk to you.

Just been watching British GT from Donington yesterday, and saw an A Plan banner trackside. Thanks for supporting British Motorsport 👍

• Like 1

Awesome! Hope you had an amazing day at Donington 😄  I've been on a parade lap on that circuit, it's a great track.

We have our armco's at a few tracks run by MSV, we are their recommended track day insurer because as you know already, we're pretty awesome ;) 🏆

Carlie

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Thanks Howden Insurance (formerly A-Plan)