WTD: Westfield SEiGHT vinyl sticker - Got some!

Quinten

Had to remove the ones on my car and stupidly didn't take a good picture of what they look like.  The best I could find from a Google images search is

678960705_seightbadge.JPG.836d2f2a3ca9b171cb6c1d44d4f03bb6.JPG

but I suppose those who know what they look like may be able to point me to finding some replacements...

I did recreate them myself digitally so if needed you could always get some printed yourself in proper vinyl to you size.

That's brilliant, thanks!

Can't believe Google didnt pop up that thread...  or that I didn't search the forums 😕 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Quinten said:

That's brilliant, thanks!

Can't believe Google didnt pop up that thread...  or that I didn't search the forums 😕 

I've added tags to make it easier to find in the future:

image.png.ecb4ddc3ca122f99ce00370f09e220c1.png

• Like 3

If you can't find some to buy, I can cut you a set from the picture.

• Like 1

• Quinten changed the title to WTD: Westfield SEiGHT vinyl sticker - Got some!
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone recommend where to get some of these printed?

And from what material/thickness.....

Far too many choices.....lol

thanks

scott

I've had mine kindly made by @maurici.  I suggest you send him a message with your requirements...

1 hour ago, Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster said:

I've had mine kindly made by @maurici.  I suggest you send him a message with your requirements...

Can we see how it looks? I never had one printed myself.

2021-04-02 12.20.58.jpg

I've got them in 3 colours and eventually decided on putting the black ones on (the car originally had them in black too).

• Like 3

@maurici Are you able to produce them with white as the background to the Black logo?

13 minutes ago, TableLeg said:

@maurici Are you able to produce them with white as the background to the Black logo?

They normally are without background (the background is the colour of the car) but yes, I can do sticker on sticker and leave a white background.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maurici said:

They normally are without background (the background is the colour of the car) but yes, I can do sticker on sticker and leave a white background.

Thanks Maurici for the reply:yes:

3 minutes ago, TableLeg said:

Thanks Maurici for the reply:yes:

Isnt your car white anyway? So the background will be white?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.