hi new member from Australia

boris g

Gday everyone new member dont have a westy but i do enjoy  looking at all the cars and pickup ideas and learning

thankyou for letting me join the forum

hope to learn lots

chris

• Like 1

@Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO / @Chris King - Webmaster / @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO please say hello to @boris g(Chris) from Australia.

@boris g can you share some pictures of the cars you have built. I am pretty sure their will be loads of people on this forum blown away by your work.

Morning Boris/Chris,

I hope you are enjoying your Summer and plenty of car/road/track time, as yiu will know we are in the depths of Winter and so have to pick our moments for a blat!

Love to see car pics as @Paul Aspden The 2nd says and any top tips greatly appreciated; is it still 'Righty Tighty' down under or the opposite?

Hi Chris

welcome amongst us, you say you haven’t  got a westy ..... yet ... it’s quite contagious and once the seeds sown ... lol

look forward to seeing some of your projects 

thanks for the kind words fellas we are surpose to be having summer down here but it has been raining for the last three days

the covid thing is still lurking

i have a clubby but its a home built job not a brand name build

the bride would kill me if i bought another car or project

unless i can find a COE truck

chris

Welcome @boris g:ww:

Don't be shy, we like pictures of your cars!

tried to load a photo of my build just one photo but struck a problem it said it was to big  do i have to resize it if so how i am using windows

cheers chris

Ah! Beautiful, I have been watching this on one of the other FB sites - awesome craftsmanship!  The attention to detail is amazing and that engine is going to roar!

15 hours ago, boris g said:

this is my latest build its a Lola T70 rep

chris

IMG_7651.png

Love it, T70's are one of my all time favourites!