Cheshire & N. Staffs Virtual Area Meet, Thursday 7th January, 7.30pm

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Happy New Year, we will be getting 2021 underway with another virtual meeting, via Skype. This Thursday,the 7th, at approx 7.30pm.

If you'd like to participate please PM me your Skype contact details and I'll add you to the list. If you don't already have Skype, drop me a PM and we'll get you set up!

• Thanks 1

Me too!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hope to see you all tonight? I'll be there. Have the brewery dropped your barrel off @BillyPee?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 6carjon said:

Yes will attend for a short update 😀

It will be good to see you for a short update @6carjonmy short update is that I've followed your lead and worn shorts continually for 12 months! I have had some 'interesting' comments when on family walks etc in snow.:yes:

• Haha 2

Me too - still wearing them. Thanks to adjustable cameras for video conferences and work desks, I can save work attendees the thrill  of my fine knees....😃

47 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

It will be good to see you for a short update @6carjonmy short update is that I've followed your lead and worn shorts continually for 12 months! I have had some 'interesting' comments when on family walks etc in snow.:yes:

But Ian, aren't you supposed to take them of to wash them every so often? :barf:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, 6carjon said:

Yes will attend for a short update 😀

Excellent, (I hope), be good to see you regardless!

@6carjon A quick side question, what fuel filter are you using on the v8? Can you recall?

1 hour ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Hope to see you all tonight? I'll be there. Have the brewery dropped your barrel off @BillyPee?

Yup. The dray delivered yesterday 🍺

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

@6carjon A quick side question, what fuel filter are you using on the v8? Can you recall?

Dave. One of these  https://www.demon-tweeks.com/uk/sytec-high-flow-motorsport-fuel-filter-2010167/ pre pump and a Jag XJ6 post pump filter , works no issues for me.

Thanks Jon!