Westfield Newbie

HB46443

Hello all,

With real enthusiasm & a little nervousness, together with my son we begin a Westfield Kit car experience.

Unlike the colour of my Westfield, a Zetec FW, I am actually “Green.”  No mechanical experience, limited tools & Just a lifelong desire for ownership. 

I would like ownership overtime to provide many experiences including, social events, track days, car care / car maintenance & very much welcome the interaction & knowledge base membership of WSCC brings. 

Currently I am exploring all things Westfield both on the car & via the WSCC website & will be reaching out locally over the coming days to experience those entertaining drives out!

Car owned for six weeks now, looking forward to a very different social calendar in 2021

Membership number derived from Initials & an important Locomotive.

Kindest regards to you all.

Speak soon!

Car Front view.jpg

Car full side view.jpg

Car rear view.jpg

Cycle wings.jpg

Rear wheel arch.jpg

side view interior.jpg

Side view.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Welcome. Do I spot a ToyBox car?  Brilliant. Few other members live in your area including @Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

and great trips out when Boris allows us in the Peaks organised by @Julie Hall - Peak District AO

Look forward to meeting you and above all enjoy your car. They, and the members, are brilliant. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you Andrew for the warm welcome. Toybox yes.  Business owner local to me with shared acquaintances & schooling.  Driven on a couple of occasions locally already, but very much welcome the invitations & conversations with fellow members.  Much to learn.  Hopefully we will meet soon!  Thank you Hedley.

Welcome, I'm not far away in Swadlincote (originally from the Polesworth area but don't hold it against me, I'm not that bad! 😂).

Lovely looking car. I'm another Toybox owner, hopefully we'll see you on a run out when we're allowed 👍

• Like 1

Welcome! Hopefully see you in the Peaks when things return to a bit more normal...

• Like 1

Thank you Rob, Dave for the welcome.  Rob I have family in Polesworth, so all's good with me.  As for the peaks yes please!  I'm eager to get out and begin ownership.  Hedley.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ianali said:

Hello from sunny Nuneaton. Lovely car. Hope to see you out on the road. Ian.

Thanks Ian,  Yes please!  & perhaps someday I can share my one and only Nuneaton Joke.  all the best Hedley.

10 minutes ago, HB46443 said:

Thanks Ian,  Yes please!  & perhaps someday I can share my one and only Nuneaton Joke.  all the best Hedley.

Look forward to it, though I’ve heard lots of Nuneaton jokes before! Happy new year.

• Like 1

Welcome from a very soggy Scotland 

that’s a lovely looking car you have and hope you get a lot of fun and enjoyment from her.

Your in the right place for help and advice, as there’s a lot of knowledgeable folks on here so don’t worry about asking any questions, above all enjoy 

• Like 2

Hello and welcome! I think it may be sometime before we can have any organised gatherings but you are more than welcome to join our virtual meetings. The next one will be the 3rd Thursday of January, it will be posted in the out and about section a few days before.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need any advice.

Hope to see you out and about soon but enjoy any opportunity to get out in your car!

Martyn

Welcome, nice looking car. I'm in Great Wyrley and highly recommend coming for a blatt around the Peaks and the Kitcar show at Stoneleigh. 

Let's hope we can get out in the New Year.

Welcome again and Happy New Year 

• Like 1