2015 Range Rover Evoque for sale - SOLD

Ewan

To offset the carbon from my V8 Westie (!), I've just bought a fully electric car as a new daily. So it's finally time to sell my Evoque. I bought it new, from my local Land Rover main dealer in Yeovil, and it has been an enjoyable, reliable and stylish car to use ever since. It has full main dealer service history, all from this same main dealer. 

It is a 2016 model-year Evoque 2.0 TD4 SE Tech with 180bhp. (This is the updated model that came out in the autumn of 2015, with the revised interior and a more powerful and fuel efficient engine.)

It is auto, 4WD and is the 5 door version.

Current mileage is 56,600.

Registration is WD65 KVC.

I ordered it in October and took delivery in November. First registered on 14-11-15.

It’s in Corris Grey metallic, with full Ebony leather interior, and 18 inch wheels. It also has a spare wheel (which was an optional extra, in place of a can of foam).

General spec includes Sat Nav, blue-tooth phone connection, heated seats, front and rear parking sensors, 8-way electric seats, elec/heated/folding mirrors, and Xenon + LED signature headlights.

Naturally I have the full book pack and wallet, all the original accompanying paperwork and both keys. It has full main dealer service history and I have the paperwork receipts for this.

It had new brake discs and pads a year ago, so masses of life left in these. It also had an additional oil and filter change about two months ago, and had a new MOT earlier this week.

There’s no outstanding finance and is HPI clear.

The car is in Dorset but I can arrange delivery.

I've now collected my new car so am keen to sell the Evoque swiftly, hence I'm asking a very competitive £15,995 ono. (This is about £2k less than a similar cars from dealers.)

Please message me for any further details required and pictures.

1197004384_RangeRoverEvoque.jpg.9d3b0ef0609d42e7068fc5503d44eee2.jpg1197004384_RangeRoverEvoque.jpg.9d3b0ef0609d42e7068fc5503d44eee2.jpg

Edited by Ewan
updated details and price

• Ewan changed the title to 2015 Range Rover Evoque for sale - SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.