Boghouse blue back up for sale

Scotty72

Hi @Scotty72 , the link is only viewable to members of that FB group, perhaps you can post a pic of the advert too?

I think the problem is, it's such a well developed car that when people enter Westfield ownership they think they need x, y, z. This normally equates to over 200bhp, cage bla bla bla. 

Once they get into it unless they are doing a load of trackdays it's too much for the road hence the number of owner changes in short succession. 

Obviously we have covid this year and if anything seems to have upped the price of Westfields wholesale

• Like 1

I recently sold the car. It’s a great car, only sold it as I fancied a go with Sequential gearbox, so bought Nessie.  Well behaved car if used with due respect. Will put a smile on the new owners face!

Lots of great times had with @W Shep and this car 👍

• Like 1

I owned it for approx 8 years after Scott Beeland.  Made a few adjustments, upgrades and had it rolling roaded to achieve a very manageable 232bhp and 190lb torque.  Over the years it served well both on the track and for road trips including trips to Spain, France and Switzerland to name a few.  A great allrounder.